We love old cars on the road.
Taking care of your special vehicle.
We are an all around restoration shop, with some specialties.
- Full mechanical restoration of your classic vehicle
- Engine rebuild
- Rearend inspection, rebuild, reseal, change gears
- Radiator check/flush
- Brakes checked, lines flushed/inspected/updated to power discs
- Steering checked/rebuilt/updated to power
- Wheel bearings inspected/replaced
- Electrical system inspected/replaced
- New lights installed
- Update wiring harness
- Update windshield wipers
- Rust repair and patch panel welding
- Remove trim and fill holes
- Repair bumpers/prep for chrome plating
While your car is in our shop, regardless of the job being done, you are free to come visit, check on the progress of the work, ask questions, or just renew the dream of being with your pride and joy. We carry insurance especially for client’s cars, so your vehicle is covered while it’s in our shop, which saves you money and hassle of insuring a project or partially finished car.
We also keep a weekly log of work done including photos. Some of these will be posted on our website, with your permission, and all of them will be available to you via email or in person. We also use Facebook to let people know what’s in the shop and how progress is going. Your project is our project. We dedicate our energy to a customer’s vehicle and make the restoration process as painless as possible.
Restoration project work is $75/hour. All hours billed are actually working on your vehicle.